SHARING & INTEGRATIONS
HEALTHKIT: APPLE USERS ONLY
Sync up with Apple HealthKit to automatically track your Weight (v6). Step tracking for Apple Watch will be available as part of the Phase 2 (v6.5) update.
- Open the Apple Health App
- Fill out your profile information.
- Come back into the SETTINGS screen in Healthi and tap CONNECT.
- Follow the prompts from HealthKit to finish connecting.
Sync your steps with Fitbit.com (Steps ONLY)
- Tap CONNECT
- This will open a window where you need to login in to your Fitbit account. You will then need to select ALLOW ALL and then tap the pink ALLOW button.
This will bring you back to your Healthi page.
Once connected, Healthi will update your Fitbit steps every 15-20 minutes continuously throughout the day but keep in mind it will only be as up-to-date as the Fitbit API which sometimes can be delayed in updating your current step count.
If you have the Fitbit app setup to only manually sync your device then you need to jump into the Fitbit app to sync your data before it will be available in Healthi.
NOTE: All Healthi BITES based weight loss plans include a base level of activity equivalent to 3000 daily steps as part of your current allowances so you won't start earning extra Activity BITES until after passing that milestone each day.
This will send a copy of all your tracker data, by the week / month / quarter, in a CSV spreadsheet, to your email. You must have a CSV Reader (search Appstore / Google Play Store) to be able to open the file.
- You must have your APPLE MAIL app set up.
- Recommended CSV Viewer for APPLE: Google Sheets
- Select the email program you want to use.
- Recommended CSV Viewer for ANDROID: CSV Viewer